If you have found evident signs of pests or rodents in your OC home, you definitely need to call the experts. Contrary to what many people believe, pests don’t just magically disappear. Yes, you may see an increase in pest activity before the winter, but these nuisance species are active all through the year. Also, the DIY hacks you see on TikTok and Instagram do not fix the problem. Consider calling Pest Control Services in Orange as soon as possible. Below are some things to discuss before you choose a service.
- The extent and nature of the infestation: Before anything else, the pest control experts should ideally do an evaluation of the property and determine the concern at hand. They will share the exact treatment plan based on the findings, and you need to ask about the number of sessions required to eliminate the problem.
- The credentials: Is the company licensed? Are they a part of pest control associations? Does the company have insurance? Does it have a team of pest experts who are trained and bonded for the job? These are some of the most critical things to discuss. No matter what’s written on their website, you need to be a step ahead and ensure that the company is worth your trust.
- The guarantees: What happens if pests are seen again on your property? Most services offer some sort of warranty on the job, and it is best to discuss how such terms & conditions work. You need to know whether they will repeat the treatment if the outcome is not what they had initially promised.
- The approach: Pest control work often involves the use of chemicals and pesticides that are anything but safe for the environment and other animals. Make sure to discuss whether the company takes additional steps to mitigate the risks. Their experts should aim to use practices that are part of integrated pest management.
- The quote: While the pricing is undoubtedly a crucial factor for any client, you need to discuss what’s included in the quote. Many companies will offer an annual maintenance contract, which offers preventive solutions for a nominal fee. Don’t be tempted to choose a service because they are offering the lowest price in business, but it doesn’t mean the most expensive one is the best in business.
Insist on an inspection as soon as you see the initial signs.